Visa for partner of NZ citizen?

I came to NZ with kiwi wife last year.Now it’s more than year in NZ.I came on PVV and still on it.We lived 27 months in aggregate together. What should I do now ? Anyone with expert opinion

  1. Partnership work visa
  2. Residence
    3)Again visit visa to remain legal


If you have been living together a total of 12 months in a genuine and stable relationship, it makes sense to apply for residence visa under partnership and if your temporary visa is expiring anytime soon, you should look at renewing that too under partnership. You can find more details on immigration nz website or contact an immigration agent using this list

1 Like