Student from Pakistan wanting to pursue higher studies in New Zealand?

Hi, i am from Pakistan and want to continue my higher studies in NZ. I have done Masters in Physics (16 years) and now intend to do M.Phil in Physics at scholarship.
My educationl profile includes
Matric 83%
F.Sc 73%
Bachelors 54%
Masters (M.Sc) 71%
And no Ielts yet.
May i get a scholarship?

Hi, thanks for writing to us.
M.phil or phd in NZ is considered to be level 10 and is the highest level of education. It is not easy to get admission into PHD as it requires a thorough research proposal and a publication to add value to it.
The benchmark for previous qualification is high, and we would like to see how you have fared in your masters. 71% is good, we will need to check with specific universities as to what their cut out is.
Selection a research topic is of paramount importance and choosing a topic identified as a future growth area in NZ will shift the balances in your favour

Mr. ALI AYAZ, a fully Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand No. 201600209, can advise on the full spectrum of Visa options including student visas as authorized by the NZ Government.

His email is : [email protected]
Whatsapp No: 00923335213265
Please fill this form with your details for him to get back to you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVrdI93A_3uWEqjKGsavKA2p-1OS6lBZxiMRcEHOup-6QsqA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0La7JY_9zNzxp0Kls5iwRb7_PijWt_8UlWWKG-8rNexCePruESi8dFRnk

Regards,

ALI AYAZ
LIA NO. 201600209
Endorsed by settlein.nz as their their official immigration advisor