How do I immigrate to New Zealand under the Skilled category ? I am an Engineer and I have done my Engineering degree from Pakistan from NED University/ COMSATS University, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute, NUST, FAST, etc

One can immigrate under one of the following:

  1. Skilled Migrant category for which one needs to have an occupation on the Long Term Skills Shortage List.
  2. Work To Residence category.

If you need Expert Immigration Advice, you have landed in the right place.

The Undersigned is a Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand, licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority New Zealand Government. I am currently the only one in Pakistan.

For a better case understanding, I will encourage you to fill out the form available below for a better case understanding:

Once you have filled the form, I would be giving you a time slot for a ONE TO ONE MEETING ONLINE to discuss your case with you in detail for a better case understanding. At the end, we would be able to advise you options out of New Zealand Skilled, Australia Skilled, Canada Skilled, and Student Visa Options which may lead to Work Visa options leading to Residency of respective countries.

You can contact me on my email address or my Cell no. listed below:


IAA License No. 201600209

[email protected]

Contact No: 0092-3335213265

1 Like