- Competitive Hourly Wage
- PPE Provided
- Experienced in Residential
Projects focuses on Residential new builds and renovations, with Formwork, Framing, Dry Wall fixing, Roofing, Frames and Trusses and many other duties in between.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience on the tools in residential construction
- Preferably a 3rd year or 4th year Apprenticeship student
- Own hand tools and power tools
- Valid Site Safe Ticket
- Reliable transport
- Be able to work in a team or autonomously
At RobLawMax we are able to offer great rates with PAYE and Contractor Positions available.
We offer Kiwisaver, Sick and Bereavement Leave, Stat Leave and Holiday Pay. So why not come and join the team at RobLawMax and get what you deserve!
For more information give Jessa Escoto a call on 09 359 7737 or 021 736 571 or apply online or email your CV to mailto:[email protected] quoting ref: JAH69631
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.