6am recruitment Ltd
Fabricator/ Welder – South Auckland
• Modern, clean factory
• Large, stable growing team
• Join a company who invests in your future
Your new surroundings:
This stable, growing and innovative engineering specialist in the transport industry is ready for a new addition to their team of Fabricators and Welders.
• High quality workshop fabrication and welding
• Variety of jobs; no day will be the same
• Working with a variety of material
What’s in it for you?
• OT available
• Genuine opportunity to grow and develop + on the job training if needed
• Great management and working with like-minded people in a diverse team environment
What you’re made of:
• Background in welding and fabrication
• Expert with MIG welding mild steel
• Experience within the transport industry a plus as is a vertical welding ticket
• Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
• Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
• Reliable and able to work unsupervised
This role won’t last long therefore don’t delay. Send me your CV to [email protected] and quote job reference #702 or call me Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.