6am Recruitment Ltd
CNC Mill/Turn Machinist - Auckland
This is an exciting opportunity for you as a setter/programmer to expand your career, within a great team. Mazak and/ or Fanuc experience required
Your new surroundings;
A stable, good sized company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction are now ready to expand once more, adding another person to their team. Filled with like-minded people and working on some of the most interesting projects, this opportunity is quite rare.
A chance to join a well lead team with a management structure that understands your goals: who are keen to train and support you in achieving them.
Diversify your current role within an array of small and large projects with loads of variety and a great opportunity to extend your career.
Excellent team culture with a vast array of diversified quality and precision engineering experience.
Responsibilities in this role:
• Program, set and operate CNC milling and turning machines
• Studying work orders, blueprints and engineering plans
• Maintaining quality and safety standards
• Maintaining equipment and supplies
• Ensuring proper record keeping
What you already possess;
Your previous CNC Setting and Programming experience (Mazac and/ or Fanuc) and drive to succeed within your chosen career will make you perfect for this company as they are willing to invest in your skills and expertise in order to have you grow within the company. Specifically, you’ll bring:
• An eye for detail, combined with a computer savvy and technically minded persona
• Relevant experience operating, operating & programming milling and turning machines
• Good work ethic
• Programming experience
• A keen attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded;
• Top dollar matching your skill set
• Some of the most interesting projects to work on
• Deliver state of the art work for some of the biggest players in the industry
• A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
• Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
Don’t delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!! Send me your CV to [email protected] and quote job reference #668 or call me Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.