Piling Rig Operator?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Piling Rig Operator to join New Zealand’s largest infrastructure project based in Auckland’s CBD.
You will be responsible for running all piling activities including filling in piling and excavation logs and ITP’s. The main focus of the role will be to achieve pile excavation.
What’s in it for you?
• Exciting career progression, development and training opportunities
• Work on NZ’s largest Infrastructure project
• Attractive hourly rate
• Secure pipeline of work
• Handy CBD location
• Run all piling activities
• Depending on the machinery used you may undertake piling casing works.
• Assisting with Maintenance as required
• Reading plans and completing the required documentation
• Other duties as required
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience operating drill rigs up to 100T
• WTR endorsement
• Class 2 licence minimum
• NZQA 30915 Piling and Deep Foundations work
• Bore Piling experience
• Ideally you will have a Construct Safe ticket (we will assist you to get this if you don’t have one)
• You must be able to read and understand plans
• Strong health and safety awareness
If you are a team player with relevant experience please APPLY NOW or call Dionne on 021314683