What is the cost of doing a PhD from New Zealand NZ?

What is the cost of doing a PhD from NZ?

New Zealand Universities char domestic student fee for PhD students, even for international students.

Dear Mandeep,

I am ALI AYAZ, a fully Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand No. 201600209 and can advise on the full spectrum of Visa options as authorized by the NZ Government.

My email is : [email protected]

Whatsapp No: 00923335213265

Phd degrees are 3- 4 years of duration.

As regards INZ requirements, you need to show them the following:

1. Tuition Fees.
  2. Maintenance funds.
  3. Cost of Outward Travel.
  4. For purpose of funds requirement, Insurance is not included in funds requirement.

So add all these for One Year expenses and multiply by no. of years, you will get funds required for the Phd program.

Ideally all the funds should be LIQUID in nature, if not even then the case can get approved if presented professionally.

The Student gets Full Work Right, Spouse gets Work Visa, kids study free in STATE Schools.

If you need professional advice, contact me. I have done many successful cases for Phd students, their family Visas and kids visas.

Regards,

ALI AYAZ
LIA NO. 201600209

If you are a new international PhD student, you will pay the same annual tuition fee as New Zealand PhD students. The 2020 PhD tuition fee is NZ$7,250.40 per annum.

In additional to the tuition fee, there is a Student Services Fee estimated at $943.20 for full-time study.

To be eligible for the domestic PhD fee, you must reside in New Zealand for the duration of your doctoral programme. However, you may undertake research activities overseas during your doctoral programme for a cumulative total of no more than 12 months.