What is difference between real estate salesperson and real estate agent in nz?

A real estate agent can either be of these two : a real estate salesperson or a real estate broker. Before becoming a broker, an individual is required to get a pre license course for real estate through accredited training and pre-licensing courses available on their location. It could be an accredited one, as long as it is recognized by your state government. After passing the exam for the pre license course, you will then be getting courses fro real estate salesperson, and after a year, an individual can now get license for becoming a real estate broker.