6am Recruitment Ltd
Structural Draftsperson - Auckland
• Unique, large, projects
• Supportive team culture; keen on people development
• Access to great minds; a platform of ideas and solutions
Your new surroundings
Stable, expanding and leaders in their field, your surroundings will enable you to aid in the delivery of premium solutions. Modern and open work environment, designed to enable a highly collaborative and inclusive team. Offering the ability to approach challenging design projects, you’ll be part of a team that think practically and logically and consistently deliver on promises.
Your new responsibilities
• Work with AutoCAD and Revit, visualise project in 3D, to see how all parts fit together.
• Engage with clients to best assess their needs, translating them into drawings
• Apply the knowledge of sound structural techniques of New Zealand
• Manage own projects to ensure they meet agreed deadlines and within budget
Your current skill set
High level AutoCAD experience with Revit is a bonus.
Drafting experience at a senior level
Relevant tertiary level qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
Technical Knowledge of building structures
Excellent communication skills through both written and verbal means.
What’s in it for you?
Make this newly created role your own, sharing ideas and collaborating with likeminded team mates.
High level of remuneration
Experience in a unique industry with credible options to advance your career.
This role won’t be available for long, therefore please either call me, Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment, on 021 955 353 or email me your CV to [email protected] quoting job reference # 763.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.