Seeking admission in PhD in Mechanical Engineering anywhere in NewZealad. Any good suggestion?
There are over 5 universities in NZ where this course is offered. You nee to do the following to get admission.
- Search faculty and departments of mechanical engineering in all universities in NZ
- Look at what these universities are offering and particularly look at their PhD students and their research focus and the supervising professors leading the research. Find supervisors matching your area of interest
- Write a proposal of an interesting research problem that you want to pursue and send it to these professors who have a matching interest to you. Send it multiple professors
- Wait for them to accept the proposal otherwise send them a follow-up email.
- Formally apply through the University website and attach correspondence or acceptance letter from supervisor
- For PhD program NZ universities charge domestic student fee even for international students making it an attractive program