Our client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance and reach forklift license in this long-term role which offers great progression. Based in East Tamaki, the role involves assisting a small team to run and maintain the warehouse.
• Tracking the internal orders
• Pickpacking orders
• Loading and unloading trucks and containers
• Inwards and outwards goods
• Fork hoist operation
• Physical manual handling.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of all warehouse duties and be confident on the forkhoist. The working hours are 7AM – 3:30PM, Monday-Friday.
You must have:
• Excellent knowledge of health and safety
• Have a current forkhoist license (reach and counterbalance)
• Reliable transport to get to and from work each day (East Tamaki location)
• Must have reasonable physical fitness as heavy lifting will be required
You will need to undergo our pre-employment screening and if shortlisted undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
If you are interested, please apply online or for further information contact:
Amy Fischman – Consultant
09 525 03583
South Auckland Branch