We are still at Alert Level 4 and moving towards Level 3 soon. But if you have questions about Alert Level 3 and what it might mean for you, your family, or business, go to www.Covid19.govt.nz
Here is a summary of what will happen if NZ move to Level 3?
• Partial opening of schools for students up to Year 10 and attendance isn’t mandatory.
Students are encouraged to stay home and do online learning.
• Shops, bars, cafes, and malls will remain shut, but food deliveries and e-commerce can re-open.
• Travel restrictions will remain but will change from “keep it local” to “keep it regional”.
• Funerals and Tangi can go ahead with only 10 people.
• Weddings are also restricted to 10 people, but there can not be any meals or receptions.
• Boating and Jetskies are banned in level 3, but you will be allowed to swim, surf, and fish from the shore.
• One metre is the new distance.
However, the PM said there is a high risk that the virus can bounce back at level 3. The message is still to “stay home, save lives”.
More detail here: https://covid19.govt.nz/latest-updates/alert-level-3-information/