We are seeking an enthusiastic person experienced in machinery maintenance and machine operation, to join our small, dynamic dairy-manufacturing team in Manukau City.
Working within a small team and small factory, no day is ever the same as the next! We require someone able be able to carry out a diverse range of maintenance / machine operation tasks (including periodic preventative maintenance) with a good understanding of processes and who is able to strictly follow procedures already in place.
Salary (hourly rate) is dependant on previous experience and will be discussed during the interview stages.
- Must be mature and physically fit person, strong with high level of energy.
- Previous experience with machine maintenance / machine operating
- Able to turn up to work on time, every day (obviously excluding sick leave, annual leave etc).
- Willing attitude, honest, reliable / dependable, self-motivated and with a desire to learn more.
- Proficient English language skills (written, oral and reading) and able to use computers.
- General handyman maintenance knowledge.
- Great housekeeping / cleaning skills.
- Clean background check.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing particularly in dairy.
General hours of work are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4-6pm (depending on manufacturing requirements); however, from time-to-time as a maintenance personnel you will be required to work outside of normal manufacturing hours to carry out specific maintenance.
If you are interested and have what we are looking for please, forward your CV and a small summary of why you believe you fit this role via FB messenger or to my email [email protected]