I am working with a well-established, bespoke New Zealand Engineering company looking for experienced Stainless and Mild Steel fabricators to join their team in Silverdale. You will be working on a variety of unique work using your TIG welding skills.
About the role:
• Ability to complete TIG welding, light gauge work to a high standard
• Competent in reading fabrication drawings and producing the required work
• The ability to use cutting machines and press brake machines
• Adhering to the organisations high Health & Safety policies and practices
• Work off site for installations and site welding work when required
• Ideally you will have a Trade Certificate or at least 3 + years’ experience in Stainless-Steel / Mild Steel Fabricator working on Light Gauge Steel projects
• Hold a full and clean NZ Drivers licence
• Solid experience and a proven track record in your past employment History
• Have a strong health and safety focus
• Must have a good command of the English language
• Above all you will need to have a great attitude and be a team player
• The ability to complete a welding test at the interview
Benefits:This role is permanent full time employment (minimum of a 40 hour week)
A competitive remuneration package with OT offered but not always guaranteed. This company invests in their employees with ongoing coaching, training and career development. If you want to work with the best, are passionate about your craft and are looking for long term career prospects, then this is the perfect role for you.
To apply: Contact Nediljka (Ned) on 09-964-0598 or apply now with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to applicants from overseas