I want to know about study costs and settlement prospects in NZ

As a student i want to know about 1-2 year courses/degree options, how much it costs and after that are there any settlement prospects in NZ for students?

Post-study work visa is a great opportunity for students to kickstart their career and get some NZ work experience after completing their degree. Details available here: Can I stay and work in NZ after completing my studies?
Cost of doing a postgraduate degree in NZ: What is the cost of doing a Postgraduate degree from NZ?
Cost of living in ChristChurch: Approximate cost of living in Christchurch
Cost of Living in Auckland for small family: What is the cost of living in Auckland for a young family?
Cost of groceries in NZ: How much do groceries cost in NZ?

We have helped several clients obtain their immigration in NZ

Mr. ALI AYAZ, a fully Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand No. 201600209, can advise on the full spectrum of Visa options as authorized by the NZ Government.

His email is : [email protected]
Whatsapp No: 00923335213265
Please fill this form with your details for him to get back to you: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVrdI93A_3uWEqjKGsavKA2p-1OS6lBZxiMRcEHOup-6QsqA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0La7JY_9zNzxp0Kls5iwRb7_PijWt_8UlWWKG-8rNexCePruESi8dFRnk

Regards,

ALI AYAZ
LIA NO. 201600209
Endorsed by settlein.nz as their their official immigration advisor

I am Ali Ayaz, a fully Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand, IAA Government License No 201600206 (Currently Pakistan’s ONLY LICENSED IMMIGRATION ADVISER OF NEW ZEALAND is available for ONE TO ONE MEETING ONLINE to discuss your case in detail for a better case understanding. At the end, we would be able to advise you options out of New Zealand Skilled, Australia Skilled, Canada Skilled, and Student Visa Options which may lead to Work Visa options leading to Residency of respective countries.

Please fill in the form below in order for us to better understand your case:

https://forms.gle/PdkXoW1hxnr4yf6eA

You are also hereby invited to Join and Like our Facebook page run by the Adviser himself and he answers all your queries about Studying Abroad and Immigration, the name of the forum is as follows:

Migrate to New Zealand- PR or Student Visa- Q & A Forum- By ALI AYAZ

We have another great offering with respect to Financing of Top notch Post Graduate Programs in leading UK, Canadian, US and European Universities in the fields of Business, Engineering, Law, Medical, Science, Technology and Mathematics. There will be no Security demanded or Co Borrower in the said transaction and Repayments will start after 6 months of Graduation. Up to 100% cost of Attendance can be financed including but not limited to Tuition Fees. This is an excellent opportunity for those who do not have the Financial Resources to study at top Universities of the World.

Finally, we have Universities on our Panel from all parts of the World so that you can get the offer letter in the least possible time in the least possible period.

Please let me know if it interests you and we will give you time for an appointment.

For any queries, please feel free to contact us at:

ALI AYAZ

[email protected]

Cell Number and Whatsapp: 0092-3335213265