How do I get around the fact that New Zealand employers won't take my application for a job unless I have a work visa?

Employers are often reluctant to get involved in the visa process because they are not in a position to know whether you or your family will qualify for a visa. For this reason they often state in their adverts that they will not accept applications from candidates who do not already hold a New Zealand work visa. We work with employers to educate them about the process and to ensure they understand your eligibility for a visa. By preparing you ahead of applying for jobs for both the job search and visa process, it is possible to break through the apparent Catch-22 of “no visa no job” when you need the job to get the visa. The majority of our clients who get job offers did not have a work or residence visa when they secured the job.

If you need Expert Immigration Advice, you have landed in the right place.

The Undersigned is a Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand, licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority New Zealand Government. I am currently the only one in Pakistan.

For a better case understanding, I will encourage you to fill out the form available below for a better case understanding:

Once you have filled the form, I would be giving you a time slot for a ONE TO ONE MEETING ONLINE to discuss your case with you in detail for a better case understanding. At the end, we would be able to advise you options out of New Zealand Skilled, Australia Skilled, Canada Skilled, and Student Visa Options which may lead to Work Visa options leading to Residency of respective countries.

You can contact me on my email address:

ALI AYAZ

IAA License No. 201600209

[email protected]

Contact No: 0092-3335213265