How do I get a Work Visa of New Zealand from Pakistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal?

One can get Work Visa through one or more of the following:

  1. By studying a One Year or Two Years or Three Years degree in New Zealand.
  2. If you have a qualifying Job Offer from an NZ Employer, you may qualify for a Work Visa.

If you need Expert Immigration Advice, you have landed in the right place.

The Undersigned is a Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand, licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority New Zealand Government. I am currently the only one in Pakistan.

For a better case understanding, I will encourage you to fill out the form available below for a better case understanding:

Once you have filled the form, I would be giving you a time slot for a ONE TO ONE MEETING ONLINE to discuss your case with you in detail for a better case understanding. At the end, we would be able to advise you options out of New Zealand Skilled, Australia Skilled, Canada Skilled, and Student Visa Options which may lead to Work Visa options leading to Residency of respective countries.

You can contact me on my email address:


IAA License No. 201600209

[email protected]

Contact No: 0092-3335213265