Do I need to meet English language requirements to move to New Zealand?

All applicants aged 16+ unless either partners or dependent children of New Zealanders or 10 million dollar investors need to meet English language requirements of one sort or another. Principal Applicants for Skilled Migrant residence need IELTS 6.5 (overall score, general test). Secondary applicants (partners or dependent children aged 16+) need IELTS 5 or else can pre-purchase language tuition (rates vary according to how far below IELTS 5 their score is but ranging from about NZD1750 to NZD6500). Parent applicants need IELTS 4. In all cases IELTS is only one way to prove competence. If you have studied or worked in English, you may not have to sit an IELTs test. Talk to us and we can advise you of the best way in your particular circumstances. Note that temporary visa applicants do NOT have to meet English language requirements. Note also that Immigration NZ is currently looking at alternative tests to IELTS.

If you need Expert Immigration Advice, you have landed in the right place.

The Undersigned is a Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand, licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority New Zealand Government. I am currently the only one in Pakistan.

For a better case understanding, I will encourage you to fill out the form available below for a better case understanding:

Once you have filled the form, I would be giving you a time slot for a ONE TO ONE MEETING ONLINE to discuss your case with you in detail for a better case understanding. At the end, we would be able to advise you options out of New Zealand Skilled, Australia Skilled, Canada Skilled, and Student Visa Options which may lead to Work Visa options leading to Residency of respective countries.

You can contact me on my email address:

ALI AYAZ

IAA License No. 201600209

[email protected]

Contact No: 0092-3335213265