Are there any immigration agencies that are in touch with companies actively hiring immigrants in new Zealand

Hello everyone, me and my family (wife and daughter) are considering moving to NZ for quite a while now. I know that at the moment the border is closed, but as soon as it re-opens we’re planning on starting our journey.

This being said, my question would be:
Are there any immigration agencies that are in touch with companies actively hiring immigrants?

Thank you very much for your answers, I’ve found this group to be full of useful information and experiences.

Hi we used migration associates also and they have connections on the ground who they can refer you to. I got a job offer the week before we left, originally we planned to arrive and try to get a job from there but glad we didn’t as I really don’t think that would have worked! It definitely helped that all my ducks were in a row and I just needed to job offer or it would have been hard to get an offer. We’ve been here now for nearly 4 years so all worked out in the end, were in the South Island. Feel free to pm me if you want more info happy to help.