ARBUNG THAI STREET FOOD in Auckland

Enjoy Halal thai food in Auckland @ ARBUNG THAI STREET FOOD, Must try the spicy beef stir fry its awsome :slight_smile:

we thought that we would celebrate by checking out Arbung down 205 Hobson Street here in Taamaki Makaurau (Auckland) to have our dinner there since it has received excellent feedback by other members in this group.

Since we had never been there before the GPS took us down a side street called Nicholas Street off Hobson Street which you can’t park down & so if you ever do go therewhat you need to do is drive past that street and just after Arbung there is a user pay parking area.

When we arrived the service by sister Laffy was so very warm & welcoming. She brought us glasses of water as soon as we were seated & then took our order when we were ready :ok_hand:

For the entrée we ordered the Chicken Satay, Deep Fried Chicken Wontons, & the Curry Puffs. For the main taaku taamahine ordered the Chicken Fried Rice, my moko (grandson) ordered the Pad Thai, & I ordered the Beef Stir Fried with Rice. Our meals were so scrumptious & the cosy ambience as well as the impeccable service made the dining in experience even more of a treat, mash’Allah :hugs:

Before we left we were absolutely elated to have a good ole koorero (talk) with the owners Brother Arden & his lovely wife, sister Laffy. They are such an aataahua (beautiful) couple & we were honored that they shared their story with us regarding how they came to own and operate Arbung :blush:

If you have the means to & are local or are in the area do go & check out Arbung & support brother Arden, sister Laffy as well as Arden’s Mum who, if my memory serves me well, does all the cooking, since Arbung opened just before the lockdown