Amazing breakast option at Theobroma in Taamaki Makaurau

Copied from a friends post:
I live in Massey & had to drive out to Ormiston High School earlier on this morning where my moko (grandson), who is staying with me for the weekend, had to go to his Bball training which started at 7.am & concluded at 9.15.am, ugh lol :unamused:

We all didn’t have any brekkie before we left & so at the conclusion of his training we went straight to Theobroma which is situated in the Botany Mall here in Taamaki Makaurau (Auckland) & is Halal certified by FIANZ. It was an unplanned treat for us all. I ordered a hot chocolate with scrambled eggs, my daughter & 2 of my mokopuna (grandchildren) ordered waffles & sausage rolls & my other moko ordered some type of sandwich which is heated between hot plates. While we were waiting we were given 6 complimentary brown skinned looking type of Santa chocolates :wink: They also sell a cabinet full of chocky treats :yum:

We all thoroughly enjoyed our brekkie treats & the service was friendly & quick, mash’Allah :blush: We are now at Bucklands Beach treating ourselves to some relaxation in the sun & salt water

Its Awesome :slight_smile: